Monday, August 19, 2013

This Summer We: had front row seats

If you've read my blog for any length of time, then you know how much I enjoy the sunset each day.  Late afternoon through night fall is my favorite time of the day and a beautiful sunset is just the cherry on top :).  You can just imagine how happy it made me to realize that the back of our house, the direction that looks out over the bay, faces west.  Take a peek:




















I just love it that my kids have picked up my habit of pausing to enjoy the beauty each evening...



If they notice the sunset before I do, I can count on at least one of them calling me to "come see, come see..." :).

I hope I am always amazed and reminded, each and every time I witness a sunset, of God's never-ending love.

No comments:

Post a Comment