Tuesday, September 3, 2013

blah, blah, blah, and the answer to the guess what it is picture...

We are in the middle of a whirlwind right now with all the sorting, packing, painting, and other similar activities necessary to get back on the road.  Add to that 2 birthdays coming up in the next 2 weeks that I am trying to buy for (and stash away the goodies) before we leave...and I picked this week to do the kids annual standardized testing that is required by the state.  Did I mention that all 5 of my kids are sick right now, too?  Uh huh...

Pure craziness up in here!

Any attempt to put together a coherent thought on my part is just not happening today.  I'm exhausted! 

So, I am going to stop rambling on and give ya'll the answer to the question I asked a few days ago about this picture...


The answer is....a Fiddler Crab! 


These little guys are so cute with their one big claw!  They aren't aggressive at all, they are actually really shy.  I can remember watching them as a little girl and the sound they make as they run away the minute you get remotely close to them.  I took the kids to the same bay that I visited many, many times as a child and they got to see it all for themselves.  So fun :)!


Ok, I'm rambling again...I'll be back soon to tell ya'll more.  Now, I must go to sleep. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment