Thursday, September 5, 2013

A look back...

I was looking through the pictures on my computer and I found some from exactly two years ago...September 2011.  We were living in a little town just west of Rapid City, South Dakota, at the time.  One of our favorite places to go on the weekends was Custer State Park.

We didn't own a camper, but we still enjoyed camping in our tents.  These pictures are from one of our camping trips to Custer State Park...we LOVE that place! 


I can't believe how much my kids have grown in just two short years!  Time sure does fly...





Two years ago, I never would have imagined that we would be living the lifestyle that we currently are.  I had heard of families that live and travel in their rv's and I was always intrigued.  My dream was to one day do the same with our family...little did I know that we would buy an rv and set out on our own adventure just one short year later :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment