Friday, March 27, 2015

Life lately...

Ya'll know that I am behind on this blog.  I'm trying to get caught up, but it's hard when we rarely seem to stay still long enough.  We came up to Williston and rented this apartment to be with my husband...traveling is fun, but family time is even more fun.  Right?  Right.  Well...since we've been up here, he has been getting sent away for work.  Like all the time.  BIG *sigh*...  For the last several months he has been working (and living) in Colorado.  We, the kids and I, are in North Dakota.  We would just pay out our apartment lease and be free to go with him, but this is Williston we are talking about.  Highest rent in the country and all that fun stuff.  So yeah, no lease paying out will be happening this time.  Another lesson learned, I suppose...

It's not a simple situation with a simple answer...but I don't suppose most things in life fall into that category, do they?  

Anyway, what this has meant is lots of travel between North Dakota and Colorado for our family.  Lots and lots.  He comes up when he gets time off and can, and we go down when he can't.  We actually just got back to North Dakota late Wednesday evening.  So anyway, that's part of why I am so far behind on here.  Now you know...bear with me or bail, the choice is always yours (I do hope you stick around...and say "hi" sometime!  I love hearing from ya'll :)...).

Ok, regular post with pictures coming soon :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment