Sunday, March 29, 2015

Go West...

After weeks of being gone for work, my man came home with a chunk of days off.  Needing a change of scenery, he told us to pack our bags and be ready to ride early the next morning.  Time for a road trip (yippee!), we were heading west...

We left North Dakota behind before the sun had even shown it's face.  By the time the sky was regaining it's color, we were well into Montana...


With no definite destination in mind, we just drove.  Following the Hi-Line as it snuggled up close to the Canadian border...


This old church caught our eye and we spun back around to get a closer look...


Enchanting, isn't it...


Into the afternoon, the terrain started to change.  We were finally leaving the plains behind and entering the mountains.  So pretty :)...




The road followed along the most beautiful stream...



...and led us straight to Glacier National Park! 


Mmhm, sure did :).  Only a tiny bit of the park was open due to the season, but that's ok.  It was Glacier National Park!  And we were there! Hahaha...yes, I was pretty tickled to be there ;).  More to come ya'll, check back later...

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing!! :)) You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!!
    -Wanderlust Rach <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing!! :)) You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!!
    -Wanderlust Rach <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Montana and I visited Glacier National Park one time about 40 years ago with a friend. Glacier has one of the highest concentrations of grizzly bears anywhere on the planet. We had planned on doing more hiking, but after a park ranger talked to us about a recent mauling, we decided that sticking close to camp might be prudent. Spectacular nonetheless. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete