Wednesday, June 19, 2013

hi...again

Is it really June?  How can that be?  May just slipped right through my fingers...  We have had a lot of things going on and I honestly do intend to tell you all about it.  Do you believe me?  hahaha...  I don't blame you for having your doubts at this point ;).  The thing is, with me, the more I have swirling around in my mind...the less I tend to talk about all of it...or any of it.  It takes me a little bit to sort it all out and figure out which end is the new up.  Not to say I have it all figured out now...no-o-o...I don't think that'll ever happen.  And I'm fine with that.  I mean, what fun would that be ;)?


When we first started this blog, it was because we wanted to document our adventure...mostly for our children.  I plan to have most of these pages made into books for each of them.  Another reason we wanted to do this is to share with anyone out there that is considering a similar lifestyle (or even those of you that simply enjoy reading about others that are living this way).  I truly do hope that our experiences so far have been encouraging to ya'll, we have loved nearly every minute of it! :)


Life's a trip...a crazy, calm, exciting, scary, happy, sad, wonderfully wonderful trip!  I hope you enjoy this little peek into ours...


I will be back tonight or tomorrow with a new post...to pick up where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment