Friday, December 6, 2013

plans...

I am, once again, SO far behind in sharing our adventures with ya'll.  *sigh*


Life happens, I get busy, and...you know the rest of that story.


We are in Florida right now.  Still.  Not that I'm complaining...it just wasn't the "plan".  (plan, hahaha, that's a funny word ;))


The kids and I drove down for what was supposed to be a quick visit with the grandparents and a couple of orthodontist appointments.  Then we were headed back up the east coast...


The orthodontist wanted Ashlyn to have a consultation with an oral surgeon and before I could catch my breath (and COMPLETELY FREAK OUT) my baby was heading into surgery.  Gulp!


So...here we are, two days post op, loving on our little girl and waiting on her hand and foot as she recovers.  In Florida...


I will be back soon to "pick up where I left off".  Right now...my girl needs me...

No comments:

Post a Comment